Candle Care Instructions
- Keep wick centered and trimmed to ¼’’ at all times
- Burn candle within sight at all times
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire
- Remove all packaging before burning
- Place on temperature safe surface to avoid heat damage
- Keep away from drafts
- Keep wax pool free of debris
- Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time
- Discontinue use when ¼’’ of wax remains
- Do not use water or any other liquid to extinguish your candle
If you are experiencing excess soot from your candle:
- Make sure to trim your wicks to 1/4'' before each lighting of your candle
- If you are still experiencing excess sooting, please trim your wick to 1/8’’
- Move candle away from any vents, fans, or air drafts
- Make sure you are not burning your candle longer than the recommended time of 3-4 hours
*If you are experiencing excess soot and these suggestions are not working, discontinue use and contact us.
Cracked candle container:
To avoid a crack in your candle:
- Make sure your wicks are trimmed to ¼’’ before each lighting
- Make sure your wicks are centered at all times
- Do not exceed the recommended burn time of 3-4 hours
- Avoid drafts as they can cause wicks to veer off center, which can lead to glass overheating
- Do not move your candle when it is lit.
*Discontinue use if there is only ¼’’ of wax left in your candle vessel.
- Tunneling is when the wick is not melting to the edge of your candle and continues to burn only in the center of your jar. Tunneling is more apparent in the initial burn of the candle. Please burn your candle 2-3 times and make sure each burn time is in increments of 3-4 hours to allow wax to pool around the edges of the candle.
- If tunneling is still apparent, proceed to burn in 3-4 increments until candle self-corrects.
If fragrance is not filling up your room:
- Make sure to burn your candle for 3-4 hours each time you light the candle. This will allow the wax and wick to heat properly and emit fragrance
- Move your candle to another location to avoid drafts from vents or fans
- Please note: single wick candles are meant to be used in smaller rooms to enhance fragrance performance. Double or triple wick candles work best in larger rooms
****Discontinue use of your candle when there is ¼’’ wax left in the jar or when the bottom of the jar is visible through the wax.****
Over-burning your candle can cause excessive sooting or overheating of the jar. It is best to discontinue burning your candle when there is ¼’’ of wax left. If you love your candle jar, we recommend repurposing your candle. Soy wax is a vegetable based wax so simply wash your candle jar with hot water and soap.
Please note, that not taking proper candle care precaution voids all request for returns or exchanges. Your safety is our utmost priority. Please take all precautions when having a product with an open flame in your home.